GCMusic12GCMusic12

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Sin Mark Sin Mark

Fun a bit too easy

Really fun game but I found it a little too easy. Sure, things got hectic and exciting with tons of enemies but I never really felt like they were a threat. Maybe the amount of health and the rate of health regen is too generous? I feel like less health and maybe a bit more mana to use things like bone wall among other spells might force a bit more strategy and certainly diffculty on the player. Also, the last boss was kinda flawed. I found a spot where he repeatedly melee attacked me but couldn't reach me...I didn't get hit once.

Time4Cat Time4Cat

Nice Game

Cool game. Very simple but addicting and fun. The atmosphere was interesting, and the music that grew more and more complicated was a nice touch. Good stuff

Dodge. Dodge.

Awesome

Awesome game man. Extremely simple controls but the gameplay was fun and addicting. I liked the feeling of sacrifice you had to make against your own score to stay alive too. Nice touch.

moogoat responds:

Yep, that's exactly the choice I meant for it to invoke. Thanks for the review :D

Armed with Wings 2 Armed with Wings 2

Cool stuff

Cool game man. Loved the art style/animation and the combat. Like others said the jumping was a bit awkward but nothing that cant be fixed...keep it up

Dupligon Dupligon

Nice!

Pretty cool game...it got a little old after a while but the concept was interesting and the controls/input was easy and intuitive. Well done!

Strategy Defense 3 Strategy Defense 3

Not bad

Not a bad game...just didn't see too much strategy. Kinda just had to overwhelm the computer...though I think with a bit more work you'd have a great game here.